Please take the time to read
Please find below a list of my term's and conditions for participants wishing to attend one of my workshops or photo tours, I would be thankful if you took the time to read them and understand what you are committing to when booking a workshop or tour with me.
Light at Night tours and workshop Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are binding and form a contract between us once you have booked your place on a workshop. They are subject to change at any time without notice, but I will do my best to inform you of any changes at the earliest opportunity, by phone or email.
2. The term ‘You’ refer’s to the person booking, or any other person, under an umbrella booking made by you, or a child under the care of a legal guardian, teacher or any other person in charge of that child. We welcome children but an adult must accompany them at all times.
3. The term ‘Me’ and ‘I’ refers to Light at night photography or Tim Wells.
4. By booking a workshop you are accepting and agreeing to my terms and conditions for yourself and on behalf of other party members.
5. A reservation is confirmed only via full payment or deposit and delegates will be notified of this via confirmation email.
6. The workshop will go ahead regardless of weather conditions unless those conditions are deemed unsafe for travel by the Met Office.
7. I will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal items or for any personal injury or accident. Delegates are respectfully reminded that our activities could potentially entail risk or danger and all activities are ENTERED INTO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
8. I strongly recommend you make our own insurance arrangements against trip cancellation and curtailment, accidental death and disability, emergency medical evacuation, medical expenses, loss of personal effects and other loss or injury as per a commercially available travel insurance policy.
9. If I have to cancel the workshop for any reason an alternative date within 12 months will be offered or a full refund should the delegate not find this suitable. Tim wells accept no further liability outside of the cost of the course. Any additional costs incurred outside the cost of the course including but not limited to transportation and accommodation will not be covered by Tim Wells.
10. Once booking is confirmed via full payment, all fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
11. If the delegate does not show up for the workshop no refund will be offered.
12. Tim Wells strongly recommends you make our own insurance arrangements against trip cancellation and curtailment, accidental death and disability, emergency medical evacuation, medical expenses, loss of personal effects and other loss or injury as per a commercially available travel insurance policy.
13. Tim Wells must be informed at the time of booking of any special requirements prior to the workshop, including diet or physical related impairments. The locations for Tim Wells Workshops have no (or limited) medical facilities so please ensure you take your own medication with the appropriate insurance in place in case of emergency.
14. Delegates are responsible for bringing safe and suitable attire for all weather conditions and are responsible for the well being of their equipment and persons.
15. Tim Wells accepts no responsibility for illness, traffic delays, acts of God, terrorism, or any other event beyond my control that may contribute to your non-arrival or non attendance.
16. In the unlikely event you feel dissatisfied please bring any complaint to me during the workshop, or within one week of the workshop ending,
17. Thank you understanding and agreeing to the terms and conditions I look forward to assisting you in your future photography.